Carelon Behavioral Health is strongly committed to our members, clients and providers to ensure that mental health needs are being met during this stressful time.
We recognize that many of our members and providers are being encouraged or mandated to stay at home in order to prevent community spread of coronavirus. When clinically appropriate, telehealth can be an effective way for members to begin or continue their care through a mental health provider safely from their homes via phone, tablet or computer-enabled webcam.
During this national public health emergency Carelon Behavioral Health will cover telehealth services including phone therapy, for most services. Additionally, in order to ensure access to care for our members we are waiving cost sharing for in-network and out-of-network providers.
- NCBH COVID-19行为健康设施指南
- Carelon Behavioral Health partners with Psych Hub to develop COVID-19 resource hub
Carelon Behavioral Health, Inc. is the Behavioral Health Administrative Services Organization (BH-ASO) in three Washington regions: Southwest, North Central, and Pierce County.
Carelon Behavioral Health has developed a network of providers to deliver services to individuals under its contract with the Washington Health Care Authority.
- 请点击 这里 查看常见提供者问题的答案。
- 可以找到华盛顿特定的提供者表格和资源 这里.
- 可以找到其他语言的材料 这里。
- 对治疗个人的心理健康有疑问吗？华盛顿大学精神病学咨询专线 这里.
- 请点击 这里 查看卫生保健局关于综合管理式护理和口译服务的常见问题。
Previous Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Training and Office Hour Minutes
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Office Hours 02-26-2021
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Office Hours 2-19-2021
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Office Hours 2-12-2021
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Provider Training 02-02-2021
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Provider Training 02-01-2021
- Carelon Behavioral Health Crisis File Automation Provider Training 01-28-2021
If you have any questions regarding credentialing and contracting, please contact Carelon Behavioral Health’s National Provider Service Line at 800-397-1630 或直接通过电子邮件发送提供商关系 Provider.firstname.lastname@example.org.